I enjoyed The Macroscope by Lou Caravelli – in my day job bureaucrats often react with similar admiration of process over content.
Raven by Suzanne J. WIllis had some strong imagery, and I liked the morphing of the raven from aggressor to protector.
The Sound by Brent Lillie was interestingly structured, with a series of quotes from people describing a single event – a sound heard all around the world at the same moment.
Also in this edition were:
- Beep by Rachel Towns
- Night Time by Michael Schaper
- Solidarity by Des McNicholas
- Love and Perpetual Motion by Bart Meehan
- Two Wise Men by Martin Hill
- Textual Relations by David Siegel Bernstein
- Fugitive by Shaun A Saunders
- Under the Big Top by Steve Duffy